Welcome to Auto Union Warranties
Please note the content on this page has been abbreviated, to see full details please see this document.
The dealer guarantee offered has been designed to provide protection against the costs incurred in the event of an electrical or mechanical failure of a covered component on the vehicle on which the guarantee is provided, within the stated contract duration.
Our mission statement
Our service plan has been carefully designed to provide you with peace of mind. In the event of an unexpected mechanical breakdown, you will be back on the road in the shortest possible time with the least financial hardship.
We are happy to help
If you require assistance, any AUW approved dealer or mechanic will be able to assist you. To locate your nearest AUW point of contact or to speak to our support team please call us on 0845 501 0002 or visit www.auwarranties.co.uk
Standard Cover £500 claim limit
6 month and 15 month contracts
This cover applies to vehicles which are up to 12 years old and covered less than 120,000 miles at inception. Almost all electrical and mechanical components are covered for total failure except those listed under parts not covered.
You are covered for mechanical and electrical failure on all mechanical and electrical components that were originally fitted on the vehicle, except otherwise stated.
Exclusions from Standard Cover
Please refer to your external cover document for a full list of details regarding your service plan and exclusions.See full exclusions in the booklet
strongest protection with our most comprehensive guarantee
Absolute Cover is available on vehicles that are up to 80,000 miles at inception. Once the vehicle exceeds 100,000 miles, cover will return to Standard Cover with the same benefits as out standard guarantee.
Benefits of Absolute Cover
- Replacement vehicle hire is available for authorised repair (24 hours after the repair has commenced) with a repair manual labour time of more than 8 hours. Cost of hire limited to £60 per day, for a maximum of 2 days.
- Overnight accommodation or rail costs up to a maximum of £100, for valid repairs.
- Up to 60 days continental cover for valid claims.
- Auto Union breakdown Assistance is included (up to £250) with Absolute Cover and may provide assistance on the roadside or at home. It will either get you back on the road or recover you to the nearest authorised repairer.
- In-car entertainment systems
- Clutch components (excluding friction plate)
And for the first 6 months all the upgrade options:
- Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Catalytic converter (CAT)
Ask your dealer about adding these for the full term of your guarantee.